Training and studying with Trumpf Medical
Training with Trumpf Medical
Qualified employees are our future. Training our employees is very important and is a long-standing tradition. In addition to hard work and commitment, we look for team-oriented individuals with a passion for learning.
Are you versed in technology or interested in managerial processes? We offer basic apprenticeships in different professional careers: From technical to commercial areas.
- Mechatronics technician
- Industrial technician
- Staff for metal technology
- Electronics technician
- IT specialist
- Industrial Clerk
- Inventory Logistics Clerk
Are you interested in an internship or career at a dynamic company and an opportunity to make a true difference in peoples’ lives by enhancing outcomes for patients and their caregivers? If so, please apply here.
Studying with Trumpf Medical
Trumpf Medical has a collaborative, team oriented and highly motivating working environment. Would you like to continue your studies alongside professional training? Then our dual studies program is just for you.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Industrial Production, Production Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering, Industrial Production, Production Measurement Technology, and Quality Management
- Bachelor of Engineering, Construction
- Bachelor of Engineering, Information and Communications Technology
- Bachelor of Arts, International Business Administration
For university students, we offer challenging tasks and excellent development perspectives in different areas.
Whether you are looking for an internship to increase your already acquired knowledge or a work-study position, or a company to write your thesis, we have the right opportunity for you at each stage of your studies.
More detailed information on our training opportunities can be found under "Employment Opportunities."